Amber and Barry Pre Nuptial Film

Sydney Tramway Museum, Adventscape, avellana, Rey Tuazon, Amber, Barry, Croome, Pre Nuptial,
Amber and Barry Pre Nuptial Kiss

Pre nuptial filming is probably one of my favourite themes to shoot.  You could pretty much do and choose anything:

  • Date
  • Location
  • Equipment and Gear
  • Actors (of course, the couple is given!)
  • Costume, garments
  • Scenery
  • Story
  • Mood

Although the couple needs to approve it in the end, but the flexibility it gives me as a film-maker is infinite.  I love working with couples at this stage of their wedding.

Below is Amber and Barry Croome's pre nuptial film.  It's one of my first and I like it.  I'll refine these films until I get a good recipe.


Popular posts from this blog

Floriade 2014, AU

Jenn and Ogie Highlight Wedding Film