Ellen and Martin Wedding

Ellen, Martin, Wedding, adventscape, iori, avellana, sydney, Dalton House
Ellen at her Wedding Day

Probably one of my best 'solo' filmed wedding,  I took this job when I was starting videography.  Both Ellen and Martin are accommodating.  The guest are a few close relatives and friends.  It's a simple celebration that is made forever.

So many challenges happen during solo-filming.  I'm alone so I needed to plan 3 steps ahead.  This wedding made me feel limited, but I believed that I can still pick up the best shots and make a good wedding video.  I would still prefer to shoot as a group.  But if there are perfect couples out there on a tight budget, contact me so we can discuss on how to make your dream wedding film happen.



Popular posts from this blog

Floriade 2014, AU

Jenn and Ogie Highlight Wedding Film