Mark and Charline Prenuptial Film


Charline Ramos Cataquiz, Mark Dominic Medrano, adventscape, iori, avellana, sydney opera house, soh, sydney, nsw, australia, prenuptial, prenup, st mary's cathedral, circular quay
Charline Ramos Cataquiz at Sydney Opera House



A beautiful prenuptial video with Mark Dominic Medrano and Charline Ramos Cataquiz.  

I came across the couple when they where trying to have a prenuptial video made for their December wedding.  The initial videographer they've contacted was not available and needed to fly states.  So I was a recommendation from him. 

I filmed this last November 2018 and I already got weddings booked from October to December.  It was a tight schedule but I managed to squeeze some time with them.  I'm really happy with this as well as both Mark & Charline.

Sometimes it's not about you anymore, it's about the couple's story.  Please enjoy watching their prenuptial film below, make it loud.




Popular posts from this blog

Floriade 2014, AU

Jenn and Ogie Highlight Wedding Film